Skip to Main Content Skip to Tabs Skip to Sub-Tab Navigation

Online Request for Housing Accommodations

Please review the following information BEFORE completing the CEA Housing/Dining Accommodation Request Form.

While general guidance is provided below, you are encouraged to review the CEA - Housing/Dining Accommodations webpage for more detailed information on the CEA accommodation request processes, if you haven't previously.

The CEA works closely with University Housing, University Dining Services, and the Office of Greek Life to ensure reasonable accommodations are appropriately implemented to address disability-related barriers for students living in residences managed by UA Housing or Greek Life (i.e. on-campus housing).

Housing / Dining Accommodation Request Process

This process is to be completed by STUDENTS who have or will complete a University Housing contract OR live in Greek Housing.

NOTE: Students in off-campus housing (i.e No UA Housing Contract) should submit housing accommodation requests directly to the residence’s property manager and NOT complete the CEA request form below.

NOTE: UA Housing Student-Employees (ex: Creative Community Member, RA, etc..) should file an accommodation request through the office of Office of Accommodation & Accessibility Services (OEOC-AAS) and NOT complete the CEA request form below.

1.) Complete and submit the CEA Housing/Dining request form below. Please be aware that the housing accommodations listed on the request form is NOT exhaustive and other housing accommodations may be available.

NOTE: Typically, only ONE (1) housing request form is necessary to request housing accommodations. If you have previously submitted a CEA housing request form and/or received UA housing/dining accommodations - do NOT complete the request form below. Please first contact the CEA to determine next steps and whether another request form is necessary.

2.) Provide documentation of disability from a qualified professional that supports disability-related barriers and need for the accommodations requested. You can upload your documentation to the request form (preferred), email (, fax (479-575-7445), or in-person (ARKU 209)

NOTE: If your only accommodation request is to have a SERVICE ANIMAL live in UA / Greek Housing, disability documentation is NOT required.

3.) Upon receiving both the completed request form and disability documentation, CEA staff will:
• evaluate the request in a timely manner within the context of current University policies, your needs, and available facilities.
• Send written notice of determination to UA Housing/Dining and your uark student email.
UA Housing then makes hall/room assignments based on CEA’s recommended accommodation and overall room availability.

Please monitor your uark student email for next steps and status updates regarding your housing accommodation request.



Completing the request for Housing and/or Dining Services accommodation does NOT include requesting ACADEMIC ACCOMMODATIONS which is a separate process. If, at any time during your matriculation at the University of Arkansas, you would like to request academic accommodations to address disability-related barriers in a classroom setting, please schedule an access plan meeting with a CEA staff member to discuss the process. Our office can be reached by email to or phone at 479.575.3104.


Please contact CEA if you have any questions or concerns.
Personal Information
  1. Note: Select when you would like to start your services.
  2. Note: Select when you plan to graduate.
  3. Hint: Enter 9 alpha numeric characters.
  4. Hint: Enter date in the following format Month/Day/Year (i.e. 12/31/2010).
Contact Information
  1. Hint: Enter 10-digit number only.
  2. Hint: Enter 10-digit number only.
    Will you have a student-employee position with University Housing during this contract period (ex: creative community member, resident assistant, etc.)? * (Selection is Required)
    Will you be living in a sorority/fraternity housing during this contract period? * (Selection is Required)
    What housing / dining accommodation(s) are you requesting? * (Selection is Required)
    If you are requesting to have an assistance animal in campus housing (ESA OR Service Animal), please specify the type of animal. * (Selection is Required)
    Are you requesting to have a SERVICE animal in on-campus housing? NOTE: If you are ONLY requesting a service animal, disability documentation is NOT required. * (Selection is Required)
    Per the UA Animals on Campus policy, ESAs are allowed only in a student's on-campus living area & designated outdoor spaces. All Assistance Animals must: (1) comply with applicable laws, (2) have all required immunizations and (3a) a record attesting to animal’s overall health, including (3b) that it's NOT a threat to others' health and safety. * (Selection is Required)
Licensed to Accessible Information Management LLC Copyright © 2010-2023 by Haris Gunadi. All rights reserved.